Manufacturing Plant Automation to Achieve Operational Excellence
Grantek has over 30 years of manufacturing automation expertise including batch production/ manufacturing process control, product packaging, and material handling experience.
Operational excellence in manufacturing means:
- Connecting the islands of automation together for a unified approach,
- Driving more consistent batches,
- Eliminating waste and wasted time in the material handling supply chain,
- Eliminating scheduling issues and material inaccuracies in your ERP / MRP system,
- Implementing industry standards like S88, S95, 21CFR Part 11, etc.,
- Gaining maximum efficiencies in your packaging systems,
- Achieving regulatory compliance, and
- Providing a clear analysis of the entire operation in an easy to use tool.
Critical tools to achieve operational excellence include:
- Manufacturing process control solutions,
- Batching systems,
- Recipe management software, and
- Complete connectivity to your production management system and enterprise system (ERP / MRP).
No matter what your current manufacturing technology platform is or even your desired future platform, we can design, develop and implement the right manufacturing IT solutions for you.
Grantek is the a Rockwell Automation Solution Partner that is recognized in the following disciplines:
While Grantek is deeply connected with the Rockwell Automation & Information solutions, we also have extensive experiences with all brands of automation hardware and software. Let us be your clear voice for operational excellence within your automation solutions.
Download Grantek’s free Manufacturing Automation Assessment Tool Now. Complete the form below.